Your home is your castle, and it needs to be able to keep you and your loved ones safe and sheltered from the elements. At Reliable Roofing Group, we believe in making sure that Monterey, CA residents are able to rest easy knowing that their home is protected from rain. If you have a problem with a leaking or damaged roof, we're here to help.
The simple fact is that a leaking roof in Monterey, CA can be caused by a huge number of different issues, and pinpointing those causes are the first step that our team will take. Consider some of the following potential causes:
- Cracked or sun damaged shingles
- Damage from trees or limbs
- Hail or other storm damage
- Clogged gutters back flowing onto the roof or roof walls
But did you realize that about 90% of all roof leaks in Monterey, CA are caused by two issues – defective metal flashing or improper installation of the shingles? It's true – in most situations the roofing product is still actually in good shape.
Flashing is a kind of metal product that is used to protect areas where roof angles join together – valleys, vent pipes, chimneys, walls, and more. It's vital that a home's roof be flashed properly or issues will occur quickly.
In fact, any leaking related issue of any kind is something that needs to be addressed. Failure to correct a leak can lead to a wide range of problems including:
- Collapsed framing
- Electrical issues
- And more
All in all, the important thing to understand is that your home's roof is much more complex than just a single sheet of roofing product placed over it. There are numerous elements at play that will have a major impact on how it performs in the California weather. When you contact our team, we understand those variables and work to identify the proper course of action. Here's a basic rundown of what to expect when you contact us.
- Our team will arrive quickly and complete an entire inspection of the roof. We don't just look at the one area you've noticed a leak – we review the entire roof to make sure other problem areas aren't present.
- We determine the best course of action for repair. Often, this involves much less than a total re-roof. We'll usually be able to complete repairs in a localized area or areas that stop the leak and prevent further issues.
- We then give you a clear estimate of cost and timeframe so you know what to expect. This ensures that you know what to expect going into the repairs.
- Our team stays on site and completes the entire repair. You won't be left with a half-finished job for weeks. We finish what we start.
- We do a full clean up and final inspection to ensure that everything is taken care of before we leave.
This simple process lets you get the kind of roof repair that your Monterey home deserves, and makes it easy to relax knowing that your roof won't leak anymore. Contact us today with the form below or call 831-521-1918 to set up your inspection.